|Discipline is necessary. It is a method for moving forward, a path toward a destination, a way of living that enables accomplishment. If you have a goal of any kind, you will need discipline to realize that goal.|
Topics in this 7-week study include:
- Session 1: Why Disciplines?
- Session 2: Reading: Shaping Story and Enabling Perspective
- Session 3: Praying: Shaping Speech and Enabling Honesty
- Session 4: Connecting: Shaping Vision and Enabling Humility
- Session 5: Fasting: Shaping Appetite and Enabling Self-Control
- Session 6 Giving: Shaping Attitude and Enabling Generosity
- Session 7: Receiving: Shaping Posture and Enabling Trust
The DIALOG SERIES offers topical and Biblical small group studies that generate meaningful conversation. Each 7-week study explores a subject significant to the Church and to the story of God. Dialog creates community. So let's talk.